Produced in both men and women, testosterone enhances mental health and acuity. When this hormone decreases with age, the result is fatigue, a lack of endurance, depression and poor muscle tone. Lean muscle mass improves when supplemented with testosterone, studies have shown. In addition, all-over body fat is reduced, bone mineral density increased and the libido of both men and women improved.
Studies have also shown that testosterone promotes healing, increases energy and improves skin tone and hyperlipidemia.
The use of Bio-identical Testosterone Replacement Therapy . . .
- Lessens fat, cholesterol, insulin resistance, aging diseases and intra-media arterial wall thickness
- Improves healing, skin tone and lean muscle mass
- Increases strength and endurance, exercise tolerance, bone density, muscle mass, libido and sexual performance
- Prevents Alzheimer’s disease, depression, osteoporosis, skin atrophy and tendon and join degeneration
- Enhances well-being, memory, sexual function and psychological status
When men who’ve suffered from lowered testosterone levels achieve youthful levels of this hormone through a testosterone therapy program, they experience increased muscle mass, enhanced energy, better recovery and greater cardiovascular endurance. Additional benefits include greater memory and libido, better sleep, improved mood, less anxiety, stronger bones and muscles, an improved cholesterol profile and a decrease in total body fat.
If your thyroid’s output is low, you typically won’t have much energy, will feel tired more often than usual and will have trouble losing weight.
Bio-identical Thyroid Replacement Therapy . . .
- Prevents cold hands and feet, weakness, depression, thin skin, fragile hair and brittle nails
- Increases motivation, energy, ability to lose weight, metabolism and cognitive reaction
- Decreases mental slowness, constipation, fatigue, weight gain and body fat
Our wake and sleep cycle is largely influenced by the amount of melatonin we have in our systems. An endogenous hormone, melatonin production decreases as we age. Supplementing it improves sleep patterns as well as the depth and quality of sleep.
Bio-identical Melatonin Replacement Therapy . . .
- Enhances natural killer cells
- Improves sleep, mood, immune function and energy
As happens so often with hormones, the older we get, the less our bodies produce DHEA. Nonetheless, it is the most common steroid hormone in the human body.
The health benefits of Bio-Identical DHEA Replacement Therapy are many. This hormone has been proven to:
- Increase bone density, energy and immunity
- Lessen visceral fat and cholesterol
- Prevent diabetes, heart disease, osteoporosis and atherosclerosis
- Enhances mood, memory, while decreasing depression and erectile dysfunction
DHEA is so vital to the human body that research has shown that high levels (those typically found during our youth) are associated with good health, while low levels are often connected to various life-threatening diseases. DHEA metabolizes into other hormones. Therefore, DHEA therapy can help your body choose which hormones it needs, causing it to synthesize that hormone out of the DHEA. This may account for the astonishing range of benefits attributed to DHEA replacement therapy by many researchers, including that it is an important complement to testosterone therapy.